Tiger WetCut mower attachment is the answer to Roadside Vegetation Control. The WetCut system offers two methods of control in a single pass and can be added to any Rotary or Flail Mower head be it a side, rear or boom mower. Eradicate the weeds while they are young and less costly to control. Apply herbicide while you are doing your cutting to save time and money. The Tiger WetCut system gives you the ability to apply selective brush control as a cut stump method or broadcast application to the right of mower, in the un-mowed area.
- Offset Sprayer can reach weeds up to 14 feet from the right side of the mower deck.
- Aqumix system of 50, 100, and 150 gallon tank mix systems are available.
- Delivery system consists of a 12 volt positive displacement pump controlled by an automatic rate control system with a pressure sensor and GPS speed sensor.
- Spray controller provides a digital read out of the application rate, system pressure and the vehicle miles per hour. Chemicals are applied through a fixed zone spray chamber or single offset nozzle.
- Ideal for applicators who want the precision of computerized rate control with the flip of a single switch.