Cutting head options
- Boom reach out: up to 22; 6"
- Boom reach up: up to 19' 6"
- Engineered design: Boom mower can handle material of up to 5" diameter with the rotary cutter head and up to 2" material with a flail head. Four lever cable control system standard.
- Transport: Two different transport styles available. Side Stow (SS) places the cutter head along the side of the tractor while the Single Point Stow (1OS) places the cutter head to the rear of the tractor for optimum operator visibility.
- Operator Safety: Polycarbonate window replaces standard cab door glass.
- Hydraulic system: Self contained hydraulic circuit for cutter head provides maximum hydraulic flow and pressure to the cutter head.
- Tractor requirement: Utility tractors with an engine horsepower of 82 to 105.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Only genuine Tiger OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- 50" Rotary cutter head with manual safety door
- 60" Rotary cutter head with manual safety door
- 50" Flail with brush or grass knives
- 63" Flail with grass knives
- Ditcher: 22" diameter
- Saw blade: 48" diameter
- Wetcut: Herbicide spray bar system
Cylinders designed on the top of the bottom weldments for reaching over obstacles such as guard rails, stumps, signs, and waterways.