Twin Flail- Extreme Duty Series
Tiger named this the
Extreme Duty Flail because it is built tough and designed to last. Whether
you are mowing thick grass, brush or weeds, Tiger has the Flail mower that
can handle it. Make your hard mowing jobs easier with an Extreme Duty Flail.
With features like 7 second maximum shut down due to the non- restrictive
brake valve that comes standard, along with a dual belt drive system with
automatic belt tensioning system, the Tiger is built as a perfect solution to
your vegetation maintenance needs.
- Main control. Electric solenoid operated
non-restrictive starter lockout with optional cable controls.
- Break valve.
Non-restrictive brake valve with 7 second maximum shut down.
- Transport. Move safely and easily as
side unit stores vertical with travel locks.
- 80,000 PSI material high impact cutter deck design.
Shaft: Dynamically balanced 6”
cutter shaft (Standard or Reverse rotation)
- Cutter widths: 60",
- Cutter height: -1/2:
- Knife swing circumference: 58 1/2"
- Knife options: Standard (160 to 208), Smooth
(80 to 104)
- 65 Horsepower Tractor minimum
- Safety discharge flaps: Rubber on rear, optional
steel on front.
Contact your local Dealer for more Information